BraceAbility Short Broken Toe Boot Walker for Fracture Recovery Protection
and Healing after Foot or Ankle Injuries Bunion Surgery Boot XS
|Size||X-Small (Pack of 1)|
|Unit Count||1.00 Count|
The boot weighs around 2 pounds
Boot can be worn on right or left foot
Medical-grade Velcro is 10X stronger than standard, retail-grade Velcro
IS THS SHORT WALKER BOOT RIGHT FOR ME?
Specifically designed to provide mobility, protection and support for day-to-day activities while recovering from a toe, foot, or ankle injury
DESIGNED TO TREAT Protect
Toe, foot, and ankle sprains
Partial toe, foot or ankle fractures
Post- operative use
Soft tissue injuries
Medical-grade Velcro is 10X stronger than retail
Extra strong polymer shell
Rocker sole allows for a more natural step
Natural rocker bottom is designed to mimic the way a person would walk naturally
Tread on the bottom of the boot makes getting around in all weather easy
Short Broken Toe Boot Install Steps
- Step into boot liner, sliding your heel to the back
- Close the liner, starting at your toes and working up
- Fasten Velcro straps starting at the bottom
- Attach foam pads in the liner if you feel gaps or discomfort
BraceAbility Short Broken Toe Boot Walker for Fracture Recovery Features:
- BEFORE PURCHASING please view our size chart (the 2nd image above). Size XS fits U.S. Women’s shoe sizes 4 – 6 and can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT. XS weighs 1 pound 13 ounces.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN TO PROTECT & TREAT a broken toe, metatarsal fracture, stress fracture, sprain, post bunion surgery, or any other type of toe, foot, or ankle injury where you need to immobilize your foot, yet be able to walk while you heal.
- FEATURES A COMFORTABLE, DELUXE FOAM LINER, wide toe bed and open toe design, allowing room for swelling and bandaging.
- LOW PROFILE, ROCKER BOTTOM for a more natural step and EASILY ADJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
- RIGID, POLYMER PLASTIC reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle.
Lightweight and low profile design for a hassle-free recovery.
Highly adjustable 3-strap system for a comfortable and secure fit
Boot to be worn on your right or left foot
Shock-absorbing, cushioned boot liner and extra soft pads for comfort
Wide footbed to accommodate swelling and bandaging
Short Broken Toe Boot specs:
|Size||X-Small (Pack of 1)|
|Item Weight||2.00 pounds|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 14.7 x 11.1 x 6.3 inches; 1.65 Pounds
- Item model number : 10A1302XS
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : May 31, 2015
- Manufacturer : BraceAbility
- ASIN : B00YKEKA52
Wear all day to protect your foot, ankle and toes while healing from a broken toe, stress fractures to the foot or ankle, metatarsal breaks, sprains of the ankle or big toe, or post surgery recovery, like after a bunion surgery.
With all hook and loop closures open, place your foot inside the boot liner, making sure to slide your heel to the back of the boot. Close the liner, starting near your toes and working up towards your lower leg. Fasten the hook and loop straps, working toe up. Make sure the straps are tight so your foot and heel stay in place. Attach extra foam pads to the liner with hook anywhere you feel uncomfortable pressure or gaps.
Boot for Broken Foot
Surgical walking boot Bunion Surgery Boot Fracture & Cast Boots Reviews from customer